In Marvel Studios’ Thor: Ragnarok, Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe without his mighty hammer and finds himself in a race against time to get back to Asgard to stop Ragnarok – the destruction of his homeworld and the end of Asgardian civilization – at the hands of an all-powerful new threat, the ruthless Hela. But first he must survive a deadly gladiatorial contest that pits him against his former ally and fellow Avenger – the Incredible Hulk!
The One:12 Collective Ragnarok Thor figure captures both the character’s unique physique and his richly detailed costume. In addition to swords, shield, and mace, he features a helmet with film accurate rotating “wings”.
Because Thor is the god of thunder he comes complete with a removable lighting effect to replicate the F/X from the upcoming blockbuster.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE RAGNAROK THOR FIGURE FIGURE FEATURES:
- A One:12 Collective body accurately depicting the character’s physical build.
- Three (3) head portraits.
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Over 15cm tall
Six (6) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of holding hands (L&R)
- Film accurate costume
- Helmet with rotating “wings” as seen in Ragnarok (permanently affixed to 2nd head portrait)
- Sculpted body armor
- Sculpted cross body belt
- Sculpted shoulder pad
- Sculpted plate armor on left arm
- Sculpted wrist gauntlets
- Sculpted right shin armor
- Sculpted boots
- Fabric trousers
- Fabric sleeveless undertunic
- Fabric tasset
- Fabric cape
- One (1) mace
- Two (2) swords
- One (1) shield
- One (1) lightning effect (clips to arm)
- One (1) double sword sheath with sculpted swords (non-removeable)
- One (1) double sword sheath without swords
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Ragnarok Thor figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind there are no twist ties for easy in and out of package display.